The Rose Thyroid and Parathyroid Center
The Rose Thyroid and Parathyroid Center specializes in the surgical treatment of thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas, and adrenal problems. This includes the treatment of the following:
- Thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer
- Parathyroid problems
- Tumors of the adrenal glands
- Carcinoid tumors
- Hormone-producing pancreas tumors (e.g. insulinoma, glucogonoma and other neuroendocrine tumors)
- Recurrent endocrine cancers in the lymph glands or other organs
- A variety of general and cancer-related surgical problems
The Rose Thyroid and Parathyroid Center is a multidisciplinary team consisting of board-certified endocrinologists, radiologists and surgeons who are experts in their field.
Comprehensive evaluation and treatment, performed every step of the way, helps to provide the patient with the most appropriate treatment resulting in the best outcomes.
The Rose Thyroid and Parathyroid Center also supports a multidisciplinary tumor board, with physicians with expertise in diagnosis, treatment and care of the patient with thyroid and parathyroid disease.
To learn more about our services, please call 303-320-2578.
Dr. Vanderveen was recently featured in Health & Wellness Magazine discussing thyroid disorders.