Parenting Classes: Preparing Parents and Families for Childbirth and Beyond
At Rose Medical Center in Denver, we offer classes for the entire spectrum of childbirth starting before pregnancy and going through your child's early years. We accommodate your busy schedule, and help you get the information and skills you'll need at the time you need it.
All of our classes are taught by Certified Childbirth Educators with an average of 10 years of experience. Our Parent and Family Education classes help many families prepare for:
- The exciting and somewhat bewildering experience of birth
- The role of parenthood
- The changes that take place with additional members of the family
We offer a variety of classes and programs to support you along the way, including:
- Baby Safe
- Breastfeeding Preparation & Breastfeeding Your Multiples
- Child Safe
- For Families
- Hospital Orientation & Tour
- Infant Care & Early Parenting
- Jewish Baby University
- Prenatal Yoga
- Prepared Childbirth Series: Traditional Series, Fast-Track, Express
- Sibling Classes: Kangaroo Kapers Siblings and Parent Helper
- Specialty Childbirth Classes: Unmedicated Childbirth Preparation, HypnoBirthing, Preparing for a C-Section, Multiples Matter and Early Multiple Matters, *NEW Baby Makes Three
To register for any of the above classes, please call 303-320-ROSE. Pre-payment with Master Card, Visa, Discover or American Express is required to secure your registration; at this time, payment is taken over the phone only. Following registration, a confirmation letter will be sent to you along with directions and a map. To learn more about taking classes at Rose, please visit REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
*NEW We are now offering two classes at Rose Women's Care at West Highlands. Express Childbirth Preparation (Saturday class) and Baby Makes Three.