Emergency Services \ ERs
Emergency Medical Care for Serious Injuries & Illnesses
In a medical emergency, the sooner you can get help, the better. The Rose Medical Center Emergency Room (ER) is centrally located in Denver and renowned for its highly skilled doctors and nurses. We hope you find comfort in knowing that the Rose ER is ready to care for you and your family 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Rose Medical Center Emergency Room
Located at Colorado Boulevard and 9th Avenue in Denver
- Shorter wait times
- Our door-to-balloon times for heart attacks averages less than 60 minutes, beating the national goal time by 30 minutes
- Patients have immediate access to the Rose Heart Center, which is vital for people experiencing chest pain
- Our emergency services team meets the core measure for patient care guidelines 100 percent of the time
- We have board-certified doctors, specially trained nurses and other skilled and experienced staff
- Kaiser Permanente patients accepted
Please contact us with any questions by calling 303-320-2455.
Reasons to Visit the ED
In this video, Dr. Don Lefkowits, Director of the Rose ED, explains illnesses and symptoms to look for when considering going to the ER.