Comprehensive Lung Cancer Care in Denver
At Rose Medical Center, lung cancer is one of the top types of cancer that we diagnose and treat each year. As a leader is treating lung cancer, our medical professionals can help with diagnosis, providing a second opinion, if necessary, staging cancer (determining how far it has spread), planning for treatment, and offering support.
- Multi-specialty approach to coordinate the best care
- Excellent cancer patient survival rates
- Cancer Resource Center for support and education
- Access to national lung cancer clinical trials
- Weekly tumor board case conferences for patient review
- Genetic counseling for hereditary cancer risk & testing
- Cancer registry for lifelong patient follow-up
Lung cancer, typically found once it is more advanced, requires an aggressive treatment plan put together by a team of experienced medical professionals like the team at Rose Medical Center.