Comprehensive Lung Cancer Care in Denver
At Rose Medical Center, lung cancer is one of the top types of cancer that we diagnose and treat each year. As a leader is treating lung cancer, our medical professionals can help with diagnosis, providing a second opinion, if necessary, staging cancer (determining how far it has spread), planning for treatment, and offering support.
- Multi-specialty approach to coordinate the best care
- Excellent cancer patient survival rates
- Cancer Resource Center for support and education
- Access to national lung cancer clinical trials
- Weekly tumor board case conferences for patient review
- Genetic counseling for hereditary cancer risk & testing
- Cancer registry for lifelong patient follow-up
Lung cancer, typically found once it is more advanced, requires an aggressive treatment plan put together by a team of experienced medical professionals like the team at Rose Medical Center.
To learn more about cancer care services at Rose, to learn about our lung cancer screening program or to speak with one of our nurse navigators, please call our cancer care line at 303-584-CARE (2273).